flying street art

ufomagic carpet babyDipping into my folder of street art today... and going with a theme of "flying"...

Even though it was nice to have a day off yesterday, I was actually a little bit bored, and it was kinda sad that I was happy to head off to work this morning... that doesn't bode well when this particular contract comes to an end... I forsee some amount of falling into a big heap and being all sulky and irritated when that happens... and there may be a need for icecream or good quality chocolate.

And most people are back on deck this week (or will be by tomorrow), so that's always a bonus too... stops me from having to answer "I dunno" or just making things up...

Oh, and in "knee news", my knee is feeling much better, although I'm still having trouble "locking it back" when I'm standing still... but I'm walking pretty much like a person again, I just need this last little bit to fix itself and I'll be all good again.

Current Mood:

No comments: