dotpoint wednesday

  • My knee is acting weird... it "slipped" (I can't think of a better word for it, the kneecap moved in a way it really shouldn't... but up, not to the side) a couple of times on the way to work today... and it was really stiff every time I got up (granted I did spend way too long sitting still doing actual work today, so maybe that's it)... I don't actually want to think about what that means...
  • My love for Firefox is waning a bit... it's been playing up today and the browser actually crashed a couple of times this afternoon... I had enough of that with IE...
  • I've been reading this graphic novel series Y: The Last Man over the last couple of weeks... Sugarmonkey is big on the comic books, and he just brought the first book in randomly for me to read. It's all about the last guy on earth after all the rest of the men die. Sounds kind of depressing, but it's funny and quirky and really good. And so totally ripe for a teevee or movie adaptation (they're talking about a movie, but I think it would be better as a miniseries).
  • Speaking of Sugarmonkey, he continues to both amuse and frustrate me... he actually had me laughing so hard this afternoon I was nearly crying... and that's not the first time we've done that while I've been working there this time.
  • I have two days of work left... well, two days with the web gang anyway... *makes sad face*
  • Tomorrow we're going out for big lunch thing... *makes happy face*
  • If I never see another set of standards or guidelines for website development I will be a happy boy... every time I work with this crew (okay, so it's only twice, but still) I end up rewriting their web standards... what's up with that?
  • Also, I want icecream...
Current Mood:

No comments: