random adonis hotness

Some fairly random randomness for today's Random Hotness...

I'm not really sure where these shots came from, I found them again recently while searching through my folders for something else... they're probably from one of the many profile sites I've wandered around over time... all I do know is that they had the file name "adonis" attached to them.

I love the pose in the shot on the left... totally naked, but artistic not graphic. Definitely something I'll have to remember the next time I have somebody model for me.

adonisadonis

Current Mood:

2 comments:

Tom said...

I was going to comment but think it's safer not to just in case this bloke also reads your blog like last week's!

:P

yani said...

Well, so long as you were going to say something nice this time ;P