photo friday: amanita eaters

amanita eatersA piece from Sunday's excursion... it's by Jules, and it's under the same name as the exhibition on Sunday evening in the "outdoor makeshift gallery" that I saw the notice for on Saturday... I'm thinking about maybe going along for a look... depends on the weather I guess, since it's supposed to be all stinkyhot over the weekend.

I actually saw a couple of these... same idea, slightly different execution. But I guess it's something you could draw three hundred times and never have two of them come out exactly the same. I'm not sure if the slight shading to parts of it is intentional or not, but I kinda like that it gives it a very "comic book" style graphic feel to it.

And interestingly enough, you can also see some other graffiti stuff in the reflection from the window.

Current Mood:

No comments: