graphology quiz

I've had something of an odd morning... and I didn't get a lot of sleep because J was here until around 1:30am... so I don't know that my brain is working on a lot of the higher levels... plus it's all hot and stuff again today and tomorrow... so whatever I was originally going to blog about doesn't seem quite as interesting as it might have done if I'd blogged about it this morning... and the only other thing I can think of seems like a little bit too much overshare...

So, some random quizzage instead...

What Your Handwriting Says About You


You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.

You are somewhat outgoing, but you're not a natural extrovert. You think first before you act. You tend to be independent, rational, and logical.

You are extravagant, over the top, and indulgent. You set trends and influence people.

You need a lot of space in your life, and it's easy for you to feel stifled. You avoid commitment and responsibility whenever you can.

You are a free thinker. You are unique, open minded, and artistic. You don't care what other people think.

You are a decent communicator. You eventually get your point across, but sometimes you leave things a bit ambiguous.



Current Mood:

No comments: