some organisation

organize magazineI've been having one of those overly organisational days to some degree today... possibly something of a carryover from yesterday, what with the booking of three haircut appointments...

Mostly I've been messing around with my blog labels... sorting out the two great "hold all" categories, "About Me" and "General Randomness" (and no, the irony that this post has actually ended up in GR anyway hasn't escaped me) and trying to spread them out a little more, although a lot of them just ended up either having one or both labels removed if they were under more than one category, and a lot of others went into the new "Observations" label.

Then I was kind of on a roll, so ended up with some brand new categories just because... both "Books" and "Gay", the later isn't THAT greatly used, but it's nice to have it.

I also sorta, kinda organised my Grand Painting Disaster... initially I tried to paint over it, see if I couldn't resurrect it, but that wasn't happening, so I ended up cutting the canvas from the frame and throwing it away. I've kept the frame for the time being though... not sure what, if anything, I'm going to do with it... but I don't want to chuck it just yet. I'll either end up painting it and attempting to make something out of it, and succeed... or my attempts will go horribly wrong and I'll destroy the frame in a fit of pique... you know, the usual.

Current Mood:

No comments: