photo friday: summer morning

summer morning 2007Except that the title of this shot is a little bit of a misnomer, since "Summer" doesn't officially start for another two weeks...

But since we seem to have started the season early with a November heatwave, I thought it was somewhat appropriate. On the up side it hasn't been as bad as the one in January last year (partially because this one has been more than five days over 35°C rather than the above 40° version)... and it has dropped down to a reasonable temperature in the evenings, but next Wednesday cannot come soon enough I have to say... after about ten days (I can't find the exact figure anywhere right at the moment) of quite hot days, I'll be enjoying some proper Spring weather again.

Oh, and I just discovered that I missed seeing Little Johnny on my walk this morning... I did see the bunch of people in Liberal Party teeshirts, and wondered what the hell they were doing (although I didn't realise they WERE Liberal Party teeshirts until I saw it on the Adelaide Now website)... And given that this is about the third or fourth mention of him on my blog, you'd think I was a fan or something... I just think it's kind of hilarious to be honest...

Current Mood:

No comments: