the perky must die

perky o'sIt's no secret that I don't play well with the overly perky at the best of times...

But you know, there's nothing quite as bad as when you're feeling like crap and you have to go out in the world and everybody that you encounter seems to be far too perky for their own, or anybody else's good...

Okay, so nobody in the chemist (and while I'm on the subject, thank the deities for Codral Cold and Flu tablets) was that perky (actually I was pretty much ignored in there for far too long... RUDE)... but a quick trip to the supermarket and there was the perky woman giving out little samples of avocado (which normally I don't like, but it was mixed with sweet chili sauce and put on a spicy cracker thing, and was actually quite nice)... the stupid guy who seemed to me more loud and annoying than perky... but I mostly ignored him... then the overly, overly perky older guy working the register.

Hello... I feel like crap (and sound like crap actually too... I suddenly developed that whole "scratchy cold voice" thing for some reason)... does EVERYBODY have to be all upbeat and really happy? Grrrr...

Current Mood:

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Cold and flu tablets make me sicker. They somehow glue everything together inside my head and give me a hugmongous headache. That's why I would rather have a runny nose.

Get better soon, dude. xo