street scribble

little blue tudeno cock parkingGenerally I'm not a fan of random graffiti "tagging"... although it should come as no surprise to anybody that I prefer me some street art... but I snapped these two on my Sidestreets and Alleyways wander (I really need to do some more of that while the weather is nice but not too hot).

I love the little blue dude (or "little blue 'tude" as I keep calling him)... another version of him also showed up on a street sign... which in turn showed up on the montage I did (middle row, far left)...

And I just thought the other sign was funny... I'm not sure if somebody just wanted to write a "dirty" word on something and the sign was the closest thing to hand... or if somebody really was concerned that there should be "no cock parking" in that area.

Current Mood:

No comments: