mr picassohead yani

mr picassohead yaniyani after beer, 2007

I've seen Mr Picassohead before... on somebody's blog somewhere... I never got around to making anything with it though... or if I did I hated them all and threw in the towel.

But today obviously the artistic muses were smiling on me somewhat. I went for more of a true Picasso look to a lot of the other's in the gallery... although #576369 is worth a look... not a portrait... but it just shows what you can do with too much time on your hands.

I'm not completely sure where the title came from... except for the fact that I know that various paintings are called "something AFTER something"... although I can't find a single example right now...

But there you have it... my self-portrait ala Picasso...

Current Mood:

No comments: