one thousand

one thousand posts
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION - YANIBLOG

Servings Per Package: 1
Serving Size: 1000g

The recommended daily intake of yaniblog should not exceed three (3) servings.

About Me14.3%
Quizzes13.0%
General Randomness11.0%
Random Hotness11.0%
Featured Photos9.4%
Walking7.7%
Pop Culture7.4%
Movies7.1%
Montage Monday Musings6.7%
Meme5.8%
Excursions5.1%
Blog Stuff4.2%
Men3.8%
Special Day3.4%
Unconscious Mutterings3.1%
Work2.9%
Big Brother2.4%
Camera Club2.0%
Templates1.6%
Thoughts On1.6%
Hair Adventures1.3%
Recipes1.2%
Painting0.9%
Exposing Myself0.8%
Saunatime0.6%

Yes, it's my 1000th post here at yaniblog!

See, now other people would use their 1000th post to say something meaningful or well thought out or appropriate... me, I just tell you that it IS my thousandth post... *grin*

I also thought it seemed like an appropriate time to make a slight change that I've been thinking about for a while... "yaniboy" is no more... well really, I'm 33, the "boy" thing is a bit misleading or whatever... so now it's just plain old "yani".

Current Mood:

2 comments:

Tom said...

W-hoo! Congratulations Yani! :)

Canberrabiker said...

congrats mate on hitting the grand