glenelg street art

blue wavesorange egyptian
This is the street art I was rambling about last Saturday... at least only half of it continues the ongoing blue theme...

And as I mentioned before the blue waves/flying fish piece is by the same artist as stuff I saw in town back in February. I'd love to know if there's more of his/her work around the place, it's all very groovy.

As for the orange Egyptian-eske piece... I didn't actually realise how much the woman kind of has hippo ears (or maybe Shrek ears) until I saw it again. But I still like the piece as a whole... and actually I might post another shot of the whole wall at a later date.

Current Mood:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very pretty street art. What street is it on? I'd like to have a look when I am next at Glenelg

yani said...

To be honest I'm not completely sure, although they're both very close to the intersection of Jetty Road and Partridge Street... the one with the traffic lights. The blue one is a little way back towards the beach, down the side of the Chips fish and chip shop I blogged about previously... the Egyptian one is down the side of a laneway across from the Mexican place on Partridge Street itself.