photo friday: greenery

banana leaves 2007spiky aloe 2007leaf veinsMore shots from the Botanical Safari last weekend... all greenery, which is kind of what I expected to get, although, like I said on Monday, I was surprised at the amount of colour around... this being winter and all...

I've got a big fat packed afternoon happening today... I'm booked in for a haircut (and colour) in about an hour... possibly something in the (milk) chocolate brown range I think... although Tink did say a while back that she had some grand plan for when I decided to go darker... lets hope she actually remembers what the hell it is... since she did say it back in March!

Then after that I'm supposed to meet former work peoples for random drinkies... I'm sure I probably scheduled my haircut too early and I'm going to end up having to wander about town aimlessly for an hour or so before it's time for drinks. Not completely sure how long I'll hang around... depends on how things go I guess... but it's not going to be a late night, or one involving a large number of drinks.

Current Mood:

No comments: