movie meme

the moviesI'm a big ol movie buff, and I could very easily have given three or four or more answers to some of these questions... but I tried to keep to the rules and just name one movie per question... I also tried not to repeat any movies if I could help it.
  1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
    Clue


  2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
    The Bourne Identity


  3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
    Julia Stiles or Johnny Depp


  4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
    Adam Sandler


  5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
    Lord, name me a movie I don't quote from... Clue, The Fifth Element, Big Business, Willow, The Princess Bride


  6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
    The Rocky Horror Picture Show


  7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
    Chicago or The Producers


  8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
    Stranger Than Fiction


  9. Name a movie that you own.
    Ummmm... I own quite a few... let's just pick one out of midair and say Weird Science


  10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
    I honestly can't think of anybody else, so I'm going to go with singer turned actress Bette Midler


  11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
    Double Jeopardy & Stigmata double feature... the latter half of which was so very very bad


  12. Ever made out in a movie?
    Yes, Mystery Men on a Sunday afternoon in the back row


  13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't yet gotten around to it.
    For the longest time that was any of the Kevin Smith's "View Askewniverse" movies... but I've seen all of them now (and own all bar one)... so I'd have to go with something recent like Sin City


  14. Ever walked out of a movie?
    No, but I really, really, really, really, really wanted to walk out of Phantom of the Opera after the first five minutes (and if I'd been on my own instead of with Ma, or we'd been seeing it during the day and I could have gone off and gone shopping, then I probably would have, but what was I gunna do, sit in the foyer for over two hours?)


  15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
    Lilo & Stitch


  16. Popcorn?
    Yes please! Although I can't remember the last time we actually got popcorn since it's just so damn expensive


  17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
    Every two weeks or so


  18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
    Sunshine


  19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
    Fantasy/Sci-fi


  20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
    Popeye (which means I would have been 6 or 7)


  21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
    Phantom of the Opera


  22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
    Luster (I'm sure there have been other, weirder movies I've enjoyed, but none spring to mind right now)


  23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
    I say this every time, but it's true... the first half of Jeepers Creepers... before it started to get silly.


  24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
    Looking back over my movie reviews, I'd have to say that at the time Kiss Kiss Bang Bang... either that or The Producers.
Current Mood:

No comments: