random stormbreaker hotness

I'm quoting from myself for today's Random Hotness...

Speaking of Alex Pettyfer... I'm officially putting him in a box labelled "Open in 2008" (the year he turns 18)... he's going to be heartbreakingly gorgeous in a couple of years time... he's about a step and a half away from that now...
I know it's not quite 2008 yet, but I saw a few of these shots floating around various sites, and then happened to come across an Alex gallery site with what I think is the full set of photos (although the ones I've picked seem to be from two different photoshoots) and they're fairly impressive, and don't contradict what I was saying in the slightest... but they also show why this week's Hotness is subtitled "When Bad Tattoos Happen To Cute Actors"...

alex pettyferalex pettyfer

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

No comments: