random zach hotness

This is yet another Random Hotness from my alltime favourite photographer, Howard Roffman.

I'm not sure where I got these from... I think I nabbed them from somebody's website, but I don't remember where or when. I didn't initally realise they were Roffman's work actually, although they did look a little familiar... and it was only when I happened to grab The Perfect Boy from my bookshelf for some other reason that I realised this was the covermodel, Zach.

zach by howard roffmanzach by howard roffman

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

2 comments:

Larry said...

Wow, he's a little hottie, isn't he. I love photos that use mirrors like the second image. There is however one thing I feel the need to say. The male butt crack is not a place to store clothing. That looks very uncomfortable :)

yani said...

Hehehe... with any normal kind of g-string/thong underwear I would disagree with you, once you're used to it, it's actually very comfortable... but since Zach's underwear doesn't seem to be able to make up it's mind one way or the other what it wants to be (and I know from other photos in the book that it actually has a zipper up the front), I'm inclined to agree with you...