random equus hotness

I'm guessing that the shots from today's Random Hotness will be all over everywhere in the next few days... but that doesn't stop me from adding my two cents. These shots, for the play Equus, come via Towleroad, but I saw them first on Aussielicious and then Oh la la Paris... and the also showed up on Ten News last night, appear in today's Advertiser and got a mention on SAFM this morning during my walk.

I actually don't think Daniel Radcliffe is the most facially attractive of actors, but there's something very striking about him in these shots, especially the bottom right image without the horse. I'm also thinking that appearing in the play is a stroke of marketing/publicity genius... the brouhaha about the 17yo appearing naked, plus his "built in" fan base must have the play's producers rolling around on the piles of cash they're raking in from ticket sales, as well as the enormous amount of free publicity both the nudity and these photos seem to be generating.

Add in the fact that Daniel also has the new Harry Potter movie coming out this year and you've pretty much got a free publicity buffet...

One of my favourite comments though comes from the play's producer David Pugh... "We had never seen Dan with clothes off before. We all went 'wow!'." What more could any guy want to hear...

equusequus
equusequus

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

2 comments:

Larry said...

At the risk of being labeled pervy, I think he's hot as hell. I would totally ride that horsey any day of the week :)

Although he's hairier than I thought he'd be...

Anonymous said...

the little wizard is all grown up... its about time