photo friday: raindrops

raindrops 2007I figured I should probably take something new today for Photo Friday... especially because I haven't really taken that many shots since the beginning of the month... year... whatever...

So I ducked out earlier when it was raining and snapped this shot of the bougainvillea that's creeping over the fence from next door. It's sufficiently abstract I think, and I'm quite fond of it.

You would think that with the big morning of rain we had that the temperature would be sufficiently cooler... but no... it's gone all humid and icky this afternoon... less fun...

Oh, and this shot just happens to be the 4000th shot that I've taken with my camera... I know this because the file name ends in the number 4000... only I also know it's technically not true, since I've taken a few panorama shots, and they get numbered independently... and lightening the shots also uses up new numbers... but my camera thinks it's up to 4000...

Current Mood:

No comments: