doogie is a big 'mo!

doogie howser mdNormally I don't do the whole "celeb gossip" thing...

But then normally when somebody famous comes out of the closet it doesn't completely catch me offguard... Darren Hayes, Lance Bass, TR Knight... no real big shocks there...

But Neil Patrick Harris? Mr Doogie Howser MD himself? That threw me for a loop... possibly only because of the character he plays in How I Met Your Mother... but still...

This is from the People website...

"I am happy to dispel any rumors or misconceptions and am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest and feel most fortunate to be working with wonderful people in the business I love."

You go 'mo!

It does make me look at those covers for Doogie Howser DVD's in a different light though... *grin*

Current Mood:

4 comments:

Tom said...

I used to love that show! Now I know why ;)

Larry said...

I wonder if Doogie likes it doggie-style?

Couldn't resist :)

Anonymous said...

How come I didn't hear about this? I LOVE NPH!

S said...

It was an open secret for years.

"Everyone" knew in Hollywood.

Surprise!!