the change...

Okay, so after my earlier post today I noticed that they were annoucing that the new version of Blogger was all ready to go and whatnot... and that eventually they're going to shift everything over to the new system anyway...

So I figured what the hell, I'll shift my blog over... better now than later... shouldn't take long, then I can go through and sort it all out...

*BA-DUM*

Sorry, wrong answer...

I hit the button to convert my blog at around 1pm or so... and only just now (or at least some time in the last hour or two) has my blog actually finally been converted over to the new system...

Sheesh... I thought it was a case of hit a few buttons, system does it thing... hello, new version of Blogger... I didn't expect it to take half the day...

So be warned...

I'll check all the doodads and widgets and bells and whistles and whatnot tomorrow and then blog my thoughts, but I'm just going to have a quick look now and then I'm off to bed...

Oh, and for the record, the nice man from the Agency called me back... I wasn't right for the job... which I suspected would be the case... oh well...

Current Mood:

4 comments:

Ben said...

If everybody switches over at once, you're bound to have problems ...

anyway, is it any better than before? I just switched over to running WordPress on an server i have a reseller account on ... i think i like customising my stuff so much better than blogger can allow, but not sure what B2 has going for it.

Tom said...

Bugger it - sorry you didn't get the job... has the nice man got other things up his sleeve for you?

*not entering the fray on the whole blogger thing!*

S said...

For some reason, I know if/when I have to change over, the world will collapse onto itself because I am bound to screw something up.

yani said...

Yeah, I had the same thought Steven... which was only made worse by the fact that it took half the day... :(