random steven hotness

Today's Random Hotness has a blonde theme... I can't really explain it, but I've been having the biggest thing for blondes recently... normally I don't have a thing for any one hair colour (well, except maybe redheads), at least not to the exclusion of all others. Although I have appreciated various blondes in previous posts...

But this blonde underwear model was just hot... I have no idea what his is, but he's modelling the Steven line of underwear... and sadly, the tattoo in the shot on the left is fake.

side squared pattern boxerst97 muscle top and briefs

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

5 comments:

Single Guy said...

Thanks for the eye candy..HOT! it is spring!

yani said...

Yep... and all the "sap" is on the rise... LOL...

S said...

Steven's underwear are usually kinda hot... when he wears any.

Jenny said...

i like the black panties, they are sexy and i love the tat - it's too bad it's fake.

do you have any yourself? I have 2, and i love them.

Larry said...

I think the poor kid is losing the circulation to his legs in the second picture :)