photo friday: hippo

hippo 2006This is from last weekend's zoo trip obviously...

I can't help feeling there's something a little melancholy about this hippo... but then, that could be saying more about me than it actually does about the hippo.

This hasn't been a great week... Monday was fine, but as I mentioned earlier in the week, everything kind of went downhill after that. I got a particular email on Tuesday morning that pretty much flattened me and got me really, really down...

I'm a little better now, but still not as chipper as I was say a week ago...

It's amazing how the words of one person can do that.

Current Mood: getting there

1 comment:

Larry said...

If someone sent you an e-mail that made you unhappy, then perhaps you should visualize them stikcing half out from under the hippo in the picture :)

In all seriousness though, I hate getting flattened by e-mails like that and I understand where you're coming from.