five hundred

yaniblog's five hundreth post!Guess what today is...

Yep, this is yaniblog's 500th post...

I would have gone through and done a tally of how many different kinds of posts there were, but I did that for the blog's first birthday back in July... and that was only 63 posts ago...

The photo is from my little jaunt down to Port Adelaide on Thursday... originally I'd wanted to actually do something with the number 500, like Andrew did when his blog clocked up the big five-double-oh... but I couldn't find anything that lived up to my memory of Andrew's 500... so, in the end, I gave up and decided on a little Photoshop work instead...

Does it count as a 500th post if you don't really say anything?

Current Mood: still sore and a little sniffly

8 comments:

Nathan said...

Sure, it counts. 500 is 500. Congrats!

kevin said...

Congratulations on your 500th. I have just found your blog and i love it! I hope you dont mind if i return to read more. Kev in NZ

yani said...

Course not Kevin... the more the merrier...

Tom said...

Congratulations! Here's to the next 500!

Sunshine said...

Well done! And we are still here reading everyday. :)

Anonymous said...

Hell yes it counts! Because it means you're still here for us to enjoy! Congrats.

Larry said...

Don't tell anyone, but you and Sunshine are usually the two blogs I check first :) Congrats on 500 tiger!

yani said...

Thanks guys... and awwww Larry, that's so sweet... me, I'm like two steps away from being OCD boy, so I always have to view them in alphabetical order... :P