random duality hotness

This week's Random Hotness comes via niwdenapolis... and he explains it pretty succinctly... so I won't try and reinvent the wheel, I'll just steal his text...

In the current issue of UPstreet Magazine photographer Richard Phibbs and Fashion Stylist Marcus Steptoe tackled the question "does a suit makes a man?"

I'm not sure about the answer to that one... but I do know that out of all the guys featured, this one was my favourite... and he looks pretty good in or out of a suit.

suitless suited

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

3 comments:

yani said...

Yeah, I have to agree with you... I don't mind nudes with doodle... but in this case I think less is more... in case they probably could have afforded to crop the nude shot a little, well, both of them technically I guess, so it ended closer to his navel... the lighting doesn't flatter his left hip terribly well... some odd vein shadows...

Jenny said...

mmm.. nude - very nice.

yani said...

Actually Ben, I'm not sure... masculine or younger... naked or suited... ummmm.... nude and masculine?