bluedragon's birthday

happy birthday scalyI mentioned on Monday that I was working on BlueDragon's birthday cybercard... well here's the finished product... okay, so I'm a big show off, this isn't news... I just wanted to show off my handywork... I scaled it down (no pun intended) to about half size, but you get the idea.

The Scaly and Furry nicknames actually come from his "alias" as a dragon, obviously... and mine, which was wolf related... they morphed over time and many emails into their current form. Plus, using his nickname on the card took up more space than his actual name, which was good for the effect I was going for.

BD shares his birthday with Napoleon Bonaparte, Julia Child, Princess Anne, Debra Messing, Ben Affleck and Natasha Henstridge.

Current Mood: a little chilly, but okay

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

The card looks awesome. You are very good. :)

yani said...

I try... ;P