random group hotness

Eighteen images for the price of two this week for Random Hotness... these shots come from the very cool photo project Exactitudes, which, according to it's blurb, "provides an almost scientific, anthropological record of people's attempts to distinguish themselves from others by assuming a group identity". I just think it's an awesome idea, well executed. I'd seen it before a long time ago, but it popped up again on Oh la la Paris recently. The images I used are borrowed from the Skaters and Corpos sets.

skaters - rotterdam 1997corpos - rotterdam 2002

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

2 comments:

Larry said...

I love me some skater hotness :)

Anonymous said...

I find the concept intriguing.The untucked blue shirt/red pant series would be more interesting with other ethnicities.