a slow week...

Actually, not just a slow week thus far, but a fricken freezing one too...

So between the cold and the slow... not really a lot to blog about...

Dinner with J on Monday night was good... the stirfry worked out really well too, even if I do say so myself... but even though we hadn't chatted like that for a year, it was like nothing had actually changed... well, not a lot really...

He said I seemed different, but in a good way... but he couldn't define it for me any further than that. I think it could be partly the walking and partly the blogging... although I didn't actually tell him about the latter, just the walking... although we did touch on various things that I've blogged about... the mentor mode stuff specifically... as well as the fact that I adore him and am annoyed by him in equal quantities... which sounds harsh, but made sense given the conversation we were having at the time.

I think what he was picking up from he could have been as simple as the fact that I'm actually able to let all the stuff that swirls around my brain out (onto the blog mostly), and occasionally make some sense out of it. Which is so much more preferable to what I've done in the past...

Like I said... it's been freezing so far this week... this morning when I fired up the blog, my little Weather Punk in the side menu was telling me it was 4°C... and that was AFTER I'd gotten back from my walk... so I can only imagine how cold it must have been while I was out there.

See what I've been reduced to... blogging about the weather again...

Current Mood: cold feet

No comments: