my aura is...

yellowThe brightest color in your aura is Yellow

Contrary to popular myth, auras are actually multi-colored energy fields that can be divided into seven primary layers. Having Yellow as your brightest color means that the third layer of your aura is the most vibrant.

You have exceptional abilities to engage in logical, concrete thinking. You tend to be particularly open-minded and enjoy exposure to new ideas, which positively impacts your attitude toward life.

How Bright Is Your Aura?

Current Mood: a little bored, but okay

2 comments:

Tom said...

Help... not sure how to answer question 43! Where's the "none of the above" option!

43. I would really like to have more success with women and dating and would be interested to learn about the "secret psychology" of attraction and specific techniques that guys who are successful with women use.

- Yes! I'd love to receive free information that teaches me how to be more successful with women from DoubleYourDating.com

- No thanks, I'm already successful with women and dating

yani said...

LOL, you know, it took me a second to realise what you were talking about...

You can always look at the "No" statement as two things... "I'm successful with women"... I assume women like you... women like me... I just don't want to have sex with them... and "I'm successful with dating"... which, technically I'm not, but I don't need their help for that...

:P