firsts

firstsTheOtherAndrew asked if anyone was up for this meme, and since I have no Camera Club tonight, and there are no decent movies on, which means I'm staying home and have nothing to blog about, I figured I'd give it a shot...

First town you ever lived in: Elizabeth Vale, South Australia... which is basically were I lived until I moved to North Adelaide when I was 21...

First album owned: I don't know that I owned any "albums" per say... definitely nothing vinyl worth mentioning... I know the first CD I ever bought was Michael Jackson's Dangerous...

First pub gig seen: Framing Watson... although I don't remember where any more... it might have been the Adelaide Uni Bar... Ludo and I were Framing Groupies for a while, so we saw them a LOT, in a lot of different places...

First Celebrity crush: Hmmm... I think that would have been Michael J Fox...

First film you remember seeing: I belive it was Popeye... I know I saw it, and I kind of remember it... I would have been about six at the time...

First time you drank alcohol: I don't drink much, so you would think I would remember this... I remember the first time I got drunk... but not my first drink... it was probably something lame like Kaluha and Milk though...

First paying job: Word Processing Officer for a business college when I was 20...

First kiss: So long as we're talking french kiss... my first ever kiss would have been Natalie... leaning against the frame at the end of her bed... I still couldn't tell you why though, I knew I was gay, she knew I was gay... I kissed her anyway... but the first time kissing a boy.... that was David, on the dancefloor of Mars Bar... and that's a story all on it's own actually... my first kiss and my first blowjob all on the same night...

Current Mood: how was it i used to work all the time?

No comments: