well, he called

my phone... except not black unfortunatelyAfter my whinging last Saturday and sending Marc the message I shouldn't have, he actually called me tonight like he said he was going to... and he actually called today instead of tomorrow too... which I had kind of expected him to do if he called me at all.

So that must be a bonus, right...

I'm meeting him in town for coffee tomorrow, so we'll have to wait and see.

That first conversation we had was really easy and really comfortable (and conducted in towels), so I guess I'm kind of hoping that this one is as easy and as comfortable (although with more clothing)...

I just can't decide whether I just want to be friends with him, or friends with additional benefits, or just something purely sexual... I guess of the three, the middle one would be the nicest... but a lot of that depends on him I guess.

Current Mood: mostly okay

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's a way to know how he feels about you.

At lunch tomorrow, ask if he'd like to share a little appetizer or something. Then purposely leave one piece left. A man that is really really interested in you will offer you the piece. a man that is operating under the pretense of friendship only will usually just take the last bite.

Sometimes it's easier to know what you want after you know what they want :)

Sunshine said...

Omg, electro^plankton is so clever. I would never have thought of that. Good luck with coffee. :)

yani said...

He is pretty smart isn't he... I will definitely have to remember that one for next time... I don't think it's quite right for this situation though (partly because we're meeting in the afternoon, partly because I already know he's not ready for actual "dating")...

But you're right EP, it is easier to know what I want after I know what they want... which is why I'll probably just be the blunt boy I always am in these situations and just ask...

Sunshine said...

Ooooo, blunt boy ... oh my... LOL. :P