sofa's comin home!

big red sofa 2006*sings to a conga beat*

Sofa sofa sofa... my sofa's comin' home'a....

FINALLY! After five weeks and two days, my lil red sofa is comin home to daddy! Granted, by the time it gets home it will be six weeks and one day... but who's counting...

And better yet, it comes home next Tuesday... on my birthday... yaaaaaay! Oh... I just realised... that also means that I will be getting cute delivery boys for my birthday, since Le Cornu's uses the cutest delivery boys... double yaaaaay!

The down side to all this is that I've had to do all the chasing up about it... they never rang me to say it was ready, they never even rang me today to say it was back... I had to chase them about it. Granted the woman I just spoke to said that it had "just come back"... but who knows what that means...

Current Mood: very happy about the sofa... not so happy about the service

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

Oh - that looks GOOD!! :)

yani said...

What? My little red sofa?

I'm planning on doing a little project with it when it comes back... so you'll get to see it properly... :D

Anonymous said...

Will that project include photos of a cute naked boy in various positions on said sofa?...

yani said...

Well, that's A project I have in mind for the sofa, just not the one I was referring too...

And the sofa has already been pressed into service as a model backdrop... as seen here and here.