random brian hotness

To celebrate my birthday next week I'm doing another Howard Roffman related Random Hotness... this time from his new book, Loving Brian...

"At 18, Brian was more sexually open than almost anyone I’d ever known, yet still a complete sexual novice. He longed for experience. In that longing I sensed an opportunity for both of us. We made a deal: as he explored his sexuality, I would document the journey on film."

Guess what I want for my birthday...

loving brian by howard roffmanloving brian by howard roffman

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you reckon happened to his tummy? Looks like lypo-suction gone wrong! LOL.

Anonymous said...

his stomach looks awesome! hes completely beautiful for someone his age, or any age for that matter! awesome