phoenix's visit

phoenixWell... Phoenix just left...

And I have to say that it didn't go at all the way I thought it would...

He got here smack on 10am, so points for him (I hate it when people are tardy), we hugged hello, and instead of putting on Empire Records like I figured we would for some in-movie snuggling, we just ended up sitting on the couch and snuggling. Now, as much as I love and adore my sofa, I think that quite possibly it's a little too small/narrow for prolonged snuggle session... but we made do as best we could...

I'm just going to assume you're all champing at the bit to know what I thought of him physically (well... at least one of you anyway), and, well, I'm still not sure that I know... technically I guess the small and blurry photo of him I'd seen before we met made him look slightly more attractive than he was (which I know sounds mean, but it's true), but even with his very Roman-eske nose he wasn't completely unattractive... plus the whole cuddle thing was sucking me in bigtime.

After we'd snuggled on the couch for I while I was sitting there thinking that I should really suggest going into the bedroom and snuggling on the bed because it would be a lot more comfortable, but I knew he was shy and inexperienced so I didn't want to put the cart before the horse as they say... luckily, HE suggested it (yaaay, I get what I want and I didn't have to be the one who asked), so we came into the bedroom and got under the covers (dressed) for some snuggle...

It was so cute, he kind of fit right in the L shape of my body when I had my legs up, and we had the whole leg pretzel thing going on too... so you can imagine it didn't take long before the tops came off... and his belt and pants got undone... then both of our pants came off... then the underwear... mmm naked snuggles...

We weren't doing a whole lot of talking (surprise, surprise), although I did discover that he's done literally nothing, and with only two guys... and then if you compare that with my sexual deprativity... you have to ask yourself, do these kind of mixed marriages ever work?

Ahem... anyway... we played around for a while, then snuggled for a while, then played, then snuggled, then played... until finally things came to a logical conclusion, for him at least... basically all thanks to me...

After that we took a shower together and because he got up before me, I got my first really good look at his butt... OH! MY! GOD! It's just the cutest most perfect little rear end... and broad shoulders and tiny waist... the whole deal... his whole back in general is definately his best feature.

When he finally got out of the shower (I got out first to find him a clean towel), we both got dressed and put Empire on, but because we were both still pretty overheated from the playtime and the overly hot shower he sat/lay on the couch and I took the chair, so there were actually no movie-time snuggles.

Once the movie was over we chatted for a bit and, well, I just fell into Default Mentor Mode (it was nearly like having a weird alternative universe version of J on my sofa)... and the short version is that he's completely and utterly hung up on his best friend...

Okay, confession time... yes, he is hung up on his best friend, that much is true, and given what he was telling me, I told him as much... even more so when the aforementioned friend called him to see what he was doing... it just didn't sound like a "friend" conversation to me (and he ended up leaving here earlier than I had expected him to because the best friend called him... so figure that one out)...

But did I play up that aspect of their relationship while we were discussing it? Yeah, I might have done... partly because I don't think he's ready for a relationship... partly because I know he's not ready for a relationship with ME... and partly because I don't know that I want a relationship with him. No, scratch that... I don't want a relationship with him.

And I don't even think it's the physical... it didn't affect me that much when we were all naked and snuggling... to coin a phrase, I'm just not that into him... he's cute and fun and I will probably see him again, and it would be nice to teach him a few things before I send him back into the world (c'mon, the boy can't even french kiss for christsakes)... but I don't see a future there...

So, yeah... it was fun... and it may or may not happen again...

Sorry to disappoint all the hopeless romantics out there, but this one doesn't look like it's going to have that kind of happy ending.

Current Mood: it was nice... but who knows what happens next...

4 comments:

jjd said...

I had a feeling when you said "his back is his best feature" that maybe it wasn't meant to be. Generally the other side of the guy contains the better features in my humble opinion.

yani said...

LOL, yeah, you're probably right... but he really does have the cutest little butt...

Sunshine said...

This reads like erotic fiction for a while ... not that I've read a lot of that. Anyhow, good to know you had fun ... sorta. :)

yani said...

I guess it does a little... although more actual erotic fiction has a lot more actual detail ;)

I actually got the email with this comment in it last night and my first thought was "if you think that's good, you should read my vampire erotica"... which then made me dig it out to reread it... and made me realise it probably needs another going over with the blue editing pencil...

But if you'd like to see it when it's done...