montage monday: north terrace

north terrace 2006I've giving the Monday Montage Colour Theme a rest for this week... instead I used a bunch of the shots I took at Tuesday's Camera Club shoot...

Oh, and thanks to my little accident on Friday, I now have a great honkin' scab on my knee... very attractive... not... Add that to the blisters on the balls of both my feet... yeah... less fun...

One of the plus sides of the Adelaide Fringe is seeing random quasi famous people in and around town... on Thursday it was Ross Noble, then on Saturday when I was out with Ma, Akmal Saleh (who I actually don't think is the least bit funny) and possibly Eddie Perfect (he was wearing sunglasses but it did look like him)... the down side of the Fringe? Getting buskers from around the world coming down and clogging up the Mall... never fun... especially those buskers who either have amplification for their act, or just aren't as funny as they think they are, or both...

Today's big plus so far was listening to the radio during my walk this morning... the boys on Triple J's breakfast show had Josh Pyke on the show! And they did a "punk" version of Josh's Middle of the Hill... which included the weather around Australia... very cool... *big girly sigh*

My sofa is fixed! Yes, finally... That doesn't mean I have it back yet... but I called them last Wednesday after I hadn't heard anything, and the woman at Le Cornu's rang the manufacturer and then called me back... the sofa is fixed, which means they will deliver it to Le Cornu on Tuesday, which means I should have it back before the end of the week... yaaaay!

At some point this week (probably today) I have to head into town to try and sell "my" stamp collection that Ma and I unearthed during the overhaul of her spare room... I say "my" because technically it was never mine, it was started for me as some kind of possible investment... we'll see what, if anything, comes of it...

Current Mood: a little sore but happy

No comments: