monday musings

wet red sign 2006Yep, that's right... no Monday Montage this week... I didn't have anything planned because I had expected to be doing a photoshoot yesterday, but we decided to reshedule due to bad weather (and given the fun I had yesterday, I'm not the least bit sorry about that)... so I'd kind of thought I might have had some kind of model montage to share, but since that wasn't the case, I had bubkus...

I half thought about doing something this morning, trying to grab sixteen shots during my walk, but when I woke up at 7, I could hear it raining, so I rolled over and went back to sleep, something I haven't done in a great long while. I did end up getting up about half an hour later after it had stopped raining, but when I went out it wasn't really photography weather. In the end I just grabbed this colour/texture shot of raindrops on an Ennis Partners realty sign... yep, Ennis, spelled the same as Heath's character in Brokeback...

The downside of doing my walk on this grey and wet morning was that the hole in my right sneaker that has been threatening to appear made it's presence felt and I've worn the left sneaker through to the lining, so both of my socks ended up wet and slightly dirty... less good... and because, besides on my daily walk, I haven't worn anything but thongs for months and months, the two pairs of new sneakers I do have aren't broken in yet and would just chew my feet up if I tried to wear them.

I also got rained on, which I can live with, since the showers were brief and not too heavy, although I didn't appreciate getting hit with spray from a couple of sprinklers... c'mon people, look outside your door occasionally...

I still stunk of chlorine this morning after yesterday's activities, but now that I've had my shower I just smell like clean... mmmm clean...

Hopefully my Agency Girly calls me this morning, or since I'm running out of morning at a rapid pace here, sometime today... I called her on Thursday last week, but she wasn't in the office again until today (and I only twigged on Sunday that she probably had two days off to go to the Clipsal 500 which was on from Thursday to yesterday... stoopid city with it's stoopid car races... first it was the Grand Prix before Melbourne stole it, now it's the V8 Supercars... Stoopidcars more like).

Current Mood: pretty good... although a little sore in spots

No comments: