photo friday: clouds

clouds 2006It's been a weirdass day so far... hot but cloudy first thing this morning... then it rained for all of about ten minutes... then it was cloudy and a little cooler... now it's just damn hot... according to my little virtual weather boy... 40°C (104°F)... so hot, in fact, that he took his little virtual shirt off...

These clouds are from my walk this morning... the shot makes them look pretty weird, but they actually looked even weirder in person... the longer I look at the shot though, the more things I can see in the clouds... a strange griffin/squirrel thing on the right and a hooknosed, one legged gridiron player on the left...

Current Mood: hot hot hot hot hot

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

I like how crisp the colours look. :) You're a great photographer. :)

Larry said...

I love that picture. And for the first time ever I could actually see what you saw in the clouds. Usually I just kind of look blankly at the picture and feel like silly.

Have a great day!