a new obsession

5 december - yamamotoyamaI discovered jesusandthejews.com a few days ago while leafing through Jared's entertainingly filth blog, Completely Naked.

I'm a big ol' voyeur... I know this... but J&TJ really appeals to me. I like seeing into other people's lives... I suppose that's why I'm now a big fan of other people's blogs.

But with J&TJ, I don't know the guy's name... or really anything about him... there are some other photos on his site, but they just serve to deepen the mystery rather than solve it... kind of like the strange quotes or phrases he posts with his pictures. I think that kind of mystery appeals to me.

That, and he keeps taking his shirt off...

And the reason for his usually daily streak of exhibitionism?

"I used to feel dead, so I took a photo of myself every day to remind myself that I was not. Now it is a habit."

Current Mood: intrigue

No comments: