you know its a good day when...

Even though I got woken up really early this morning by the psychopaths who are doing up the house next door (they're currently laying/fixing/something some pipes just on the other side of my bedroom and living room walls... niiiice... not), today, so far, has been pretty good...

I finished reading Misery, which was a relief, since I'm still not sure whether I enjoyed it or not. A fairly good book, but slightly depressing.

I got a call this morning about some work... only a day by the sounds of it, and somewhere I've worked before (and which makes me crazy), but its work, so I no complain.

I drove to the shops, and the weather is clear and sunny with a nice breeze, so that was a pleasure... I wound the window down, popped Dido in the CD player, and sang along at the top of my lungs.

I had junk food for lunch... which I haven't done in a while due to being broke.

I bought The Color Purple and Interview with the Vampire and put an order in for Season 3 and 4 of Press Gang... nothing like a little retail therapy to make you feel like a person again.

I also did a little grocery shopping and bought the makings for a ham, pinapple and mushroom pizza tonight, since I saw how to make a thin pizza base on Ready Steady Cook yesterday. So hopefully that works out well.

So this afternoon looks like it will be filled with DVD watching followed by the making of the pizza.

Current Mood: happy happy happy

No comments: