six songs i'm currently digging

I've seen this meme on other people's blogs, and since then I've been thinking to myself, "What five songs are currently top of my personal list?"...

Then the Universe decided to let Rage show three of the ones I really like back to back... so I figured that was a sign of some kind...

Although, thinking about it, I think there's six rather than five.... So, here goes...
  1. Teardrop - Massive Attack (the theme from House)
  2. Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
  3. Shot You Down - Audio Bullys
  4. You're Beautiful - James Blunt
  5. Bad Day - Daniel Powter
  6. These Boots Are Made For Walkin' - Jessica Simpson
Yeah, I know... I'm not proud of the last one either... but I like the original Nancy Sinatra version...

The last three are the ones that the Universe sent me back to back... and with 4 and 5, I just can't decide whether its actually the song I'm digging, or the videos for them.

Current Mood: singing along

No comments: