quote/unquote

Anything done for love is beyond good or evil - F. Nietzsche

There is no spoon - Neo

Whole nine yards, what does that mean anyway, whole nine yards of what... - Buffy

This is a song about, talking to the person that you haven't even met yet... and maybe they're rolling around in the hay with someone else, but they're not as good as you'll be. You just gotta wait your turn. She's out there, he's out there, they're just learning what to contrast you against. - John Mayer (intro for Love Song for No One)

Current Mood: thoughtful

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am making a I-hate-valentine's-day-mix for a bunch of friends and wanted to use the live version of Love Song for No One where John starts off saying "... maybe they're rolling around in the hay ..." Well I'm having a hard time finding that version. Your site came up when I googled a few key words, and thought you might be able to help. Do you know if there's a concert date or location that might narrow it down when I'm searching for it? Thanks in advance for your help (I really enjoyed your site by the way, esp. the design)!

E
erinlouisehanley@yahoo.com