thoughts for the day

I drove up to see my Mum today, and we went over to the Elizabeth Shopping Centre to take a look at all the renovations and whatnot, and on the drive and subsequent spin around the centre, I had a few thoughts...

Why is it, as soon as you put a semi cute boy in a baseball cap, or a cowboy hat, or (less frequently) a beanie, he instantly seems to get cuter? Of course, I also seem to have that problem with guys in Oakleys.

What is with certain retail stores and takeaway food outlets making the youngest/dumbest member of staff stand out on busy main roads with advertising signs? Is that what they think qualifies as job satisfaction?

Why does it always seem like everyone on the road but me is a total moron?

And why do attractive teenage boys from "rough" areas grow up to be unattractive adults? Do all the actually attractive people leave the area?

Current Mood: questioning

No comments: