random wisdom for the day

I was out shopping with Ma this morning, and we went into this funky groovy little "peace love and mungbeans" type clothing store. There was a box by the counter with a sign on it saying something about "Your Wisdom for the Day" or something similar, so I thought, why not, and took one.

I got this...

"I will have patience with my long-term goals."
I mean, its nice and all... but I don't even know what my long term goals ARE! So, yeah, maybe that means I have to have patience with them appearing, rather than them coming true...

Okay, so its not completely true... but I've had the same long term goals for, well, a long time now... career, apartment, boyfriend... and, yeah... batting a total of 0 for 0 at the moment...

Dammit... I hate it when fortune cookie psychology gets me thinking like this...

Current Mood: confused and annoyed

No comments: