hot action-man-on-man action

www.poseablethumbs.comI love stuff that's weird and quirky and a little kinky and kinda sorta wrong...

This is possibly the whole reason I spend so much time online... hello, whole world of weird, quirky and wrong... and lets not even start on kinky...

I've been doing a lot of bloghopping lately (too many links, too many links... *head spins around*)... and have been finding myself in all manner of strange and esoteric places.

One of the weirder and slightly kinkier places I ended up was Poseable Thumbs... (see the picture... they're not people... they're action figures)...

Of course, this is not a new concept... I've seen it done a few times... firstly by a photographer I like and there's also a whole book about the "adult" Billy Doll... I even picked up a doll to play around with the concept myself at one stage.

But I have to say, this is quite a well done set of images... sure the concept is a little repetitive after a while (all that BDSM action), but some of the images are really nicely put together.

Current Mood: amused

No comments: