harbour town: a dichotomy

It will be no surprise to anyone who knows me that I hate people... in general and on mass... however, I do like a good perve.

Which is why good old Harbour Town is a bit of a mixed bag for me. The people seem to be ruder or stupider than other places, but on the flip side there are usually large numbers of young men, in groups, flying solo or with female partners of varying descriptions. There were a few standouts, including the very tall tanned guy with the shorter twin friends, and a hot redhead with his ethnic buddies.

I'm happy to say that the eyecandy pretty much outweighed the pyscho contingent, but not by much.

I did manage to get some bargin Calvin Klein rib boxer briefs (obviously now a discontinued line, since it doesn't show up on the website) for about half price, and this cute pair of faux wood and leather thongs. Unfortunately since not a whole lot else was going to actually fit me, that was my total haul, but the underwear alone was worthwhile.

Current Mood: tired but content

No comments: