bunny!

not the bunny i saw... for obvious reasonsSeriously... on my way to the supermarket, I took my usual backstreet/alleyway shortcut, and there it was, in the muddy pseudo parking lot behind one of the houses. A white, fairly well-fed bunny rabbit...

Actually its not as strange as it sounds, since I've seen the same rabbit three times now, and all in pretty much the same area. Once on my way home from Camera Club, once on the way to the 7 day supermarket, and then today.

I did the predictable thing of stopping and crouching down and trying to talk to it... it had about as much effect as you would expect... it would let me get so close, but then it bolted under a car. It has to have been someone's pet at some stage and then escaped, and seems to be managing to survive in and around the backstreets of my neighbourhood.

It was one of the few times I've actually wished that I had a digital camera, or better still (since I wouldn't have taken said camera for a trip to the supermarket), a mobile with a camera in it.

Current Mood: bunny!

No comments: