five people you meet in heaven

The Five People You Meet in Heaven was a book that just about jumped off the shelf at Borders at me. The premise of the book is that when you die, you don't go on to some garden of delights, but, as the blurb on the back says, "...that your earthly life is explained to you by five people who were in it. These people may have been loved ones or distant strangers. Yet each of them changed your path forever...".

So right off the bat, the concept really appealed to me. I wondered who MY five people might be, wondered who's path I changed and who changed my path, with or without my knowledge.

I have to say though, that while its a nice book, it wasn't one of those big revelation, overly touching, massively resonating type books. Its simple, its not in the least bit complicated, and while I finished it in well under a day, it did keep my interest the whole time.

Current Mood: content

No comments: